Association musical

Le forum du compositing
PetterJhon

Association musical

Messagede PetterJhon » 22 Juin 2019, 08:08

Hello everyone,,

In search of my first video montage, which includes a small intro dedication, a presentation with logo and video.
I would like to paste a music to suit the sequences and each editing (3 parts).

Looking and tampering on the net, I find only videos well made with music that is completely imbued with the sequences. I would like to know on which software it will be possible and pleasant to do the editing?
I know the editing and assembly software (final type cut), but I do not understand how people manage to create sounds at specific moments on their sequences and on what types of montages they manage to make video more music In creation!!!!

Someone to help me ....

PetterJhon

Re: Association musical

Messagede PetterJhon » 26 Juin 2019, 17:47

PetterJhon a écrit:Hello everyone,,

In search of my first video montage, which includes a small intro dedication, a presentation with logo and video.
I would like to paste a music to suit the sequences and each editing (3 parts).
mobdro lucky patcher kodi
Looking and tampering on the net, I find only videos well made with music that is completely imbued with the sequences. I would like to know on which software it will be possible and pleasant to do the editing?
I know the editing and assembly software (final type cut), but I do not understand how people manage to create sounds at specific moments on their sequences and on what types of montages they manage to make video more music In creation!!!!

Someone to help me ....

Thank you my issue has been solved,…..

willemfranco

Messagede willemfranco » 03 Juil 2019, 08:06

I also want to create sounds at specific moments on sequences.
happy wheels

Smith89

Messagede Smith89 » 08 Juil 2019, 10:51

I was surfing net and fortunately came across this site and found very interesting stuff here. Its really fun to read. I enjoyed a lot. Thanks for sharing this wonderful information.
happy wheels

Retourner vers After Effects