How to make lines smoother with drawing tablet

Photoshop, GIMP, Illustrator... tous les logiciels pour bricoler des images en 2D
jerryjones

How to make lines smoother with drawing tablet

Messagede jerryjones » 17 Mai 2019, 07:57

Trying to draw clean lineart with photoshop is feeling a bit futile. I've tried different brushes and even the basic brush with low spacing and smoothing enabled. It doesn't help. The lines are always a bit jittery no matter how confidently I draw them.

In other programs like paint tool sai (I don't really like this software in general), and GIMP my lines are perfectly clean and smooth. I prefer photoshop overall though so I'd like to not have to export to a different program every time I want to do clean linework. Does anyone have any insight here?

jerryjones

Re: How to make lines smoother with drawing tablet

Messagede jerryjones » 20 Mai 2019, 18:31

jerryjones a écrit:Trying to draw clean lineart with photoshop is feeling a bit futile. I've tried different brushes and even the basic brush with low spacing and smoothing enabled. It doesn't help. Xvideos Xnxx Chaturbate The lines are always a bit jittery no matter how confidently I draw them.

In other programs like paint tool sai (I don't really like this software in general), and GIMP my lines are perfectly clean and smooth. I prefer photoshop overall though so I'd like to not have to export to a different program every time I want to do clean linework. Does anyone have any insight here?

Any Updates????

tonnyken

Re: How to make lines smoother with drawing tablet

Messagede tonnyken » 28 Juin 2019, 07:40

I do not know what to say really what you share very well and useful to the community, I feel that it makes our community much more developed, thanks slither io

Retourner vers Photoshop