A pretty nice animation!

Parce qu'un forum sans discussions générales n'est pas un vrai forum
Nigan

A pretty nice animation!

Messagede Nigan » 24 Juin 2019, 11:49

Hello everyone,,
excuse me not to introduce me because it must be admitted, I am new here and I did not have the time to look at everything, although this site is a very good idea for novice as an expert
In short I am in computer school but I am also very interested in the informagraphie. Being passionate about series, I saw an animation coming from the series GOT which surprised me a lot because of its atmosphere. I love the drawing and I would like to do a type animation for my pleasure, the only problem is that I do not know how to do!
I do not ask for a tutorial but just if you had an idea of ​​what software could be useful to me to do this kind of anim ..
Thank you very much to you and good evening,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2v3T8v_nn0

Nigan

Re: A pretty nice animation!

Messagede Nigan » 28 Juin 2019, 18:52

Nigan a écrit:Hello everyone,,
excuse me not to introduce me because it must be admitted, I am new here and I did not have the time to look at everything, although this site is a very good idea for novice as an expert
In short I am in computer school but I am also very interested in the informagraphie. Being passionate about series, I saw an animation coming from the series GOT which surprised me a lot because of its atmosphere. I love the drawing and I would like to do a type animation for my pleasure, the only problem is that I do not know how to do!xvideos.onl/ xnxx.onl/ chaturbate.onl/
I do not ask for a tutorial but just if you had an idea of ​​what software could be useful to me to do this kind of anim ..
Thank you very much to you and good evening,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2v3T8v_nn0

Thank you my issue has been solved,…..

Retourner vers Discussions générales