Urwerk 103 UR-103.07 RG Watch Replica

Le forum du compositing
amber

Urwerk 103 UR-103.07 RG Watch Replica

Messagede amber » 11 Juil 2019, 07:27

Breitling Transocean Chronograph

The Breitling Transocean Chronograph is equipped with a fully integrated column wheel chronograph. Angus Davies explored this timepiece of the 1950s and 1960s.Urwerk watches

In the 1950s, the concept of mass aviation was unheard of. The transatlantic jetliner is a reservation for the wealthy middle class. It is said that the cost of a "standard" seat is one-third of the annual salary of an average employee. Entertainment does not exist in flight, and passage through the ocean includes food, drinks, and courtesy conversations with other passengers.

Recently, when I was holding the Breitling Transocean chronograph, I remembered this era. This watch has a great retro feel, as if it was created in the past. However, don't misunderstand that this is a modern watch designed for today's generation of watchmakers who appreciate the recognition of aviation.

Embarking on my imaginary BOAC de Havilland DH 106 Comet, I took a close look at the journey of exploration and assessed Breitling at close range.

The dial is a lovely cream sea with three small dials. The hour and minute hands are partially hollowed out and contain illuminating treatment along their shape. Hours are indicated by golden rectangular batons.

These three small dials avoid the snails but use smooth grooves. The 30-minute chronograph is at 3 o'clock, the 12-hour chronograph is at 6 o'clock, and the small seconds display is at 9 o'clock. The tri-compax arrangement works well, especially with a milky white dial tone.versace replica

The 04:30 is the date display. The aperture is stepped and encourages the eyes to see the date on the white disc. The nostalgic feeling is enhanced by a date font with a serif.

The tachometer scale surrounds the dial and presents a rusting red hue that is eye-catching. The golden-looking Breitling 'B' logo is located below 12 o'clock, once again enhancing the sense of nostalgia.

The potential danger of embracing the styling of the times is that the pursuit of retro aesthetics may sacrifice practicality and legibility. Fortunately, no such problem plagued this watch with the same style and clarity.

The 18-carat red gold shows a pleasant auburn under dim light. The case has a diameter of 43 mm and a thickness of 14.35 mm. Its modern proportions should be suitable for a variety of wrist sizes, while allowing all dial indications to breathe easily according to a sufficient ratio, and doing so allows the wearer to easily identify the information.

The sapphire crystal glass is “glass boxed”, which allows the light to fill the dial and illuminate the various dial components, increasing the convenience of reading. The vertical side of the crown is decorated with the brand's vintage "B" logo, and the dial of the chronograph dock is designed with a winch.buy replicas watch

The back side of the case shows the self-winding movement through the bottom cover of the exhibition. On the reverse side of the case, the maximum waterproof depth is 100 meters.replica watches for sale

Breitling 01, the movement is an impressive movement that I have discussed on many occasions. It has a fully integrated column wheel chronograph that does not include a base movement and modules.

Pressing the button gives a smooth, positive feel that goes beyond what most modular chronographs find. In addition, due to the many modular chronographs, the start of the stopwatch function causes the central chronograph to swing or stumble before the start of the stroke. This swing or stutter does not occur when using the column wheel chronograph.

The balance oscillates at 28,800 VpH (4 Hz) and the movement contains 47 gems. The movement has an amazing power reserve of 70 hours.

Breitling infused the Calibre Breitling 01 (manufacturer) with a pleasant surface finish. The swaying quality is decorated with a sun pattern, while the bridge is decorated with C?tesdeGenève. However, finishing is dwarfed by the line of sight of the column wheel and the coupling in the mechanical dialogue. I admit that I can't get tired of starting, stopping and resetting the chronograph and watching the coupling move between the pillars of the column wheel. This is a pleasant sight.550.ns.1800.rx.orl19 ,best replica watches review

Retourner vers After Effects